BETTER - FASTER - CHEAPER - LOCAL
- TRY US FOR FREE -
Fastest speed with the most reliable technology!
Add value to your home by connecting it to fiber!
We provide Residential Fiber service in parts of Rosemount, Albertville and Lakeville.
Please feel free to submit your address from other communities and we will use that information to develop expansion plans in the future.
Our Business Fiber service is available in select areas of
Eagan, Rosemount, Lakeville, Minneapolis and Golden Valley.
Bring your own Bandwidth and use our Virtual Office Phone Service anywhere
in the Twin Cities! The last phone system you will ever buy!
Local Minnesota Customer Service and Support!
What are the benefits of Fiber?
• Upload Speed – Fiber is the only product that can handle data at the same time, at any speed and in both directions. Faster uploads make working from home and telecommuting easier and more productive. Symmetrical and Asymmetrical speeds available.
• Lowest Latency - There is more to speed than how fast you can download or upload. Latency, or how fast data can go back and forth, is the most critical issue for real-time applications. Fiber is the only solution that can give you the latency performance you need now and in the future. Lower latency is critical to gamers, stock traders, telecommuters, programmers, phone calls, and video conferencing .......... basically everything except a big download.
• Faster Upload and Download Speeds - This means more devices and users can run at the same time.
• Higher Bandwidth - Speed, speed, speed! Fiber can facilitate higher bandwidth for faster data transmission, as well as better audio and video quality and world-wide communications.
• Reliability - Fiber is much more reliable than copper (xDSL) or coax (Cable) solutions. High-speed communications depend on the use of fiber optic cable to facilitate reliable network connections.
• Durability - Fiber optic cable is less susceptible to breakage than other types of cable, including cat 5 and coaxial cable.
• Less Interference - Other types of cable can fall victim to electromagnetic interference from sources such as radios and lights; fiber optic cable has a higher signal-carrying capacity and is not susceptible to interference.
• Adds to Your Home Value - Fiber can add at least $5000 to a home's resale value. Equal to a fireplace or hot tub!
• Telecommuting – Working from home is effortless with Fiber Internet. Fiber provides the speed and low latency in both directions that you need to work from home using Video Conferencing and other business applications. In Minnesota, you can avoid all the traffic issues caused by our two seasons…….Winter and Construction!
• Dedicated Resources, Upgradability, Security, and Support – The technology of Fiber provides dedicated resources that are easily upgradable and gives additional security that provides fewer opportunities for hackers to take advantage of. Fiber fails at a significantly lower rate as compared to copper/coax solutions and makes repairs faster and easier.