February 2020 Update
10:23AM February 04, 2020
Our Internet is Cheaper, Faster and MORE Reliable than ANY of our Competitors!
· 200/20Mbps as low as $59.95 *
· 500/50Mbps as low as $89.95 *
· 1000/100Mbps as low as $124.95 *
To order our services go to join.gigabitmn.com check out all our new plans for your Home or Apartment and select the plan that works for you up to our 1000Mbps Gigabit service and we'll do the rest.
Just use the Promo Code: FASTER20. No contract necessary.
* NOTE: Speeds over 100Mbps
require a Gigabit capable network and computers to experience the faster
speeds. If you are not getting the faster speeds, you probably have a
piece of equipment that is limited to under 100Mbps. Savings based on
Spectrum Rate Card.
Refer and SAVE even MORE !!!!
Did you know you can get a $25.00 credit on your account for every referral you make who orders our services?
Just tell them to use the Referral Code: RFR20 (Your Last Name or Account Number) i.e. RFR20HICKLE or RFR20GMNXXXX.
Our TV is gone....
but we can still help you save money on TV!
Could you help us out....
Review us on Next Door, Google and/or Yelp?
For NextDoor join your neighbors:
1) Open a browser and go to: NextDoor
2) Create an Account and select your Neighborhood.
3) Click on Businesses and search for Gigabit Minnesota.
4) Write a review or Recommendation, or just mention us in a post in your neighborhood.
For Google, the fastest way to get there is:
1. Open a browser and go to: Google.com
2. Search for "Gigabit MN"
3. Look for "Write a Review" on our listing on the right side, about half a page down
For Yelp it is simply:
1. Open a browser and go to: Yelp.com
2. Search for "Gigabit Minnesota"
3. Click on "Write a Review" on the top right of the page.
Both sites will require you to have or setup a login with them to verify you are authentic/real. If you have a Google account set up that works well as we could really use the Google reviews even more than the Yelp reviews, but both are helpful to boost our presence on the Internet versus our big competitors.
Also feel free to like our Facebook page: Gigabit MN
Thanks and Happy Valentine's Day!
Jim Hickle, President Gigabit Minnesota